Active Members Web Sites help engage your Members and have proven to improve retention.
One of the first projects we created was the Golf Club Member’s website. Inspired by my own club and the need for on-line access to information at the club, we have created an extension to the promotional web sites where members can view information specifically aimed at them.
Members have there own usernames and passwords. Once logged in they can update their contact details which is synchronised with the database in the club. They can access competition results, news items, the event diary and lots of other information.
- Individual Password Protected Access
- Viewing of Events Diaries
- News Items
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Document Downloads
- Integration with IMS at the Club
- Find Members to play with using the Buddy Board
- Create Groups of Friends
- Email up to 5 Members at once
- Updating of Members own Contact Details
- Contact Details for Other Members
- Display of Competition Results
- Honours Board
- Uploading of Photos and Information
- Email Sending Facility
- Photo Galleries
- Send Friend Requests
Additional features that integrate with our membership system
- View club card balance and transactions online
- Top up club card online
- Enter competitions online
- My Tee Times – view a list of booked tee times
- Purchase function tickets online
- Members database synchronised with IMS daily
The member’s website is a great way to post up to date information for members to read. The beauty of this system is that the club can delegate responsibility for the upkeep. Trusted members can be given authorisation to update parts of the site, thus reducing the time burden on the management and staff.
The member’s websites are available in a range of colours to suit your club’s branding. If you would like to see the member’s website in action then please visit our test site.
Username: malcom fleckles